SELL YOUR BIKE
If you have a bike to sell, we are always looking for bikes, vintage parts and large lots to buy!
STEP 1 EMAIL US
Send us an email with the following information:
Condition of the bike
Photo of the bike(s) you intend to sell
STEP 2 BIKE EVALUATION
We will get back to you within a maximum of 48 hours to set a day for an evaluation of the bike in our shop.
Please know that while we love buying second hand bikes, we can only make an offer on those that fit our criteria. See below.
Guidelines on selling your bike
1. The bike must have the original paint and identifiable serial number;
If in doubt, please note that we will check the serial number with Bike Registry,
Bike Index and the local Police to identify stolen bikes. In the unlikely event that
you have a stolen bike, you will be immediately reported to the Police;
2. You must be the owner of the bike;
3. You must have a valid, non expired state issued picture ID or valid passport. No exceptions. Unfortunately we are not able to accept any temporary paper ID;
4. You must have a second ID that matches the name of the first - i.e. credit card, voter card, CostCo card, Library card, etc.;
5. Must be in clean usable condition.
Please note that we will not buy motorized bikes, tandems, recumbents, adult trikes or hand crank bikes nor will we accept department store quality bikes, i.e from Target, Walmart, Amazon, etc. (Magna, Next, Huffy, Schwinn after 2001).